Τρίτη 29 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Love (again)

Hi everyone, another quick post from the mad house! Boys still sick and coughing and parents underslept. Anyway, our stuff. Finally in the nick of time I used my C’est magnifique October kit, lol. Their October sketch inspired me but there was no time, until a few days ago, where I managed to squeeze two hours of me time in our hectic lives. And not two continuous hours, right?

Here’s my page using the beautiful 7 dots 9th wave papers from the October kit. It’s about love, my husband and me this time, not the kids, lol

love

Stamping on the corners, some texturez (great product), microbeads from a previous c’est magnifique kit, stamping and doodling on the center, title on vellum. This is a loose interpretation of the sketch. I used my new prima brickwall stencil because the photo is a graffiti. You can see the journaling peeking behind my photo. :)

Some close ups

love-cl01 love-cl02

Kissez

6 σχόλια:

  1. Βάλια μου τι όμορφη σελίδα!Και πόσες τεχνικές χρησιμοποίησες??Σε θαυμάζω!
    Μου αρέσει πολύ αυτή η διάταξη στις σελίδες!
    Πολύ όμορφη δουλειά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ειναι απιστευτη!!οι τεχνικες,το layering,η διαφανεια...τα χρωματα...ολα!να συνεχισω;

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. τέλεια σύνθεση Βάλια!!!Αγαπημένη διάταξη!!!!Και έχει και το τρισδιάστατο ύφος!!Απλά απίθανη!!!Καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Φοβερή Βάλια!!!! Και το θέμα εξίσου φοβερό!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. πανέμορφη η σελίδα σου Βάλια μου!!!!τελικά σε όλα τα στυλ, τα πας....πρίμα!!!!!!χαχα.....σε ευχαριστούμε πολύ για τη συμμετοχή σου στο SIG!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Gorgeous and so refreshing to see something created for our scrapbooking widows aka our husbands hahahahaha
    hugz
    irini

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή