Τρίτη 1 Οκτωβρίου 2013

My Guy – Boy Meets Girl Challenge blog

Hello everyone! I am here with a mixed media page for our new challenge blog Boy Meets Girl. Boy meets Girl is a combination between About a Boy and About a Girl challenge blogs. You can read all about the merge here.

Our October 1st challenge is to create a grunge page. Now that is a challenge for me, because you all know my love for flowers and shabby chic layouts. But I had a photo of my husband when he was a boy and that photo was my opportunity.

 mu guy

I glued chipboard letters on a 25x25 piece of chipboard, I then primed with gesso and covered the white space with crackle paste. After all was dry, I painted the page with crimson red and black, using the right letters to highlight my title.

Some close ups

I cant wait to see your creations!

Kissez,

Valia

3 σχόλια:

  1. Πολυ διαφορετική σύνθεση!!Σου έχω πει τα πειράματα σου είναι τέλεια!!Καλα ο αντρας σου είναι σαν να βλέπω την κόρη σας με κοντο μαλλι..εκπληκτική ομοιοτητα!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I LOVE how you used the letter, I need to lift this idea with the tons of left over letters I have. Great LO.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή