Δευτέρα 11 Αυγούστου 2014

A blog hop with a difference

Hello everyone!

I have been asked to join a quite different blog hop by my very talented friends Erina, Melenia and Sofia! Girls, thank you so so much!!! Here is how it works: I have to answer some questions about me and then I have to propose 3 more scrappers that inspire me. Off we go

1. What am I working on right now? I started a new layout about my boys – all 3 of them with my fav Crate papers Boys rule collection.

photo (4)

After that, 2 canvases are on their way

2. How long does it take to create a project? Oh that is funny! With 3 kids and a full time job, it is a miracle I even get to create layouts! I have scrapped in 2 hours and a mixed media page can take up to a week. I work at nights between my kids awakenings…

3. What are my fave things I love to create with at the moment? At the moment and forever and ever, PRIMA FLOWERS are my absolute LOVE!!!!! Ok, and Crate paper and 7 dots papers! I keep using them all the time lately.

4. How does my writing / creating process work? It depends on the style and the project, but mostly on the photo. Since I am mothering two toddlers, most of my photos are full of toys, thus I try to create with a cas style. When a good portait photo is in my hands, I go for mixed media – shabby – prima based flowery layouts. But hey, I use gears as well, it is boys’ pages afterall!!!

5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired? My kids are my constant inspiration! So simple! I do spend an awful lot of time on pinterest though, mostly when I am breastfeeding my youngest.:)

6. What is my signature style? I dont know anymore. Cas style has begin to excite me, but I can never say no to flowers! I am a schizophrenic scrapper, lol

Now I know that most of you are on vacation, and even more I know that most of you are already mentioned, so I’ll go with my favorite greek scrappers here. I know they have participated already, but what can I say? I love their work!

Elena Stefanidou

It always amazes me how she can create masterpieces with so little embellishments on her page. I stand in awe before them!

Alexandra Polyzou

I love Alexandras mixed style but most of all I admire her for being so creative!!!

Aliki Cavras

A true artist of the cas style!!! her signature style and her modesty all true virtues. She is the queen of white space!

 

Ok I will post one more scrapper

Vasso Sofou

Vasso is a relatively new scrapper but I am pretty sure there are lots of wonderful layouts coming our way!

 

I apologise for the small post but there is no more time!

Kiisez!!!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Βάλια μου σ ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ! <3 μεγάλη τιμή και έκπληξη για μένα! θαυμάζω τις συνθέσεις σου και την οργανωμένη, αψεγάδιαστη δουλειά σου. Εύχομαι να βρίσκεις πάντα χρόνο για αυτό που αγαπάς τόσο πολύ! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή