Κυριακή 1 Νοεμβρίου 2015

The Story - An altered item for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo

Hello Everyone! Its November and we have a new challenge at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!



Our theme this month is Leaves. I was so excited to see this challenge because I instantly knew what I would create. I have had a Prima box of journaling cards where I used to keep photos that I printed but didnt put in my layouts. The timing was perfect because a few days earlier I had received my new Bo Bunny stamp Falling leaves. Oh I looove them so much!

Here is my box


I used 7 dots studio paper from the Thoughts Keeper Collection and an element from the Soulmates collection as a title. 
I also used Lindys Stamp Gang Autumn leaves set. I sprayed a watercolor paper with all 4 mists (minus the teal one) and then I heat embossed the leaves with my Bo Bunny leaves stamp. Some fussy cutting, and my brilliant leaves were ready! 

Look at all the shimmer of the Lindys mists and powders! The frame is heat embossed with two different colors, see how well they mix to form a patina rust effect? They shine beautifully in direct sunlight!!! 


The Moroccan panel chipboard is from Creative Embellishments. Not to forget Fiinabair Art ingredients of course, the perfect finishing touch to any project! 

Come and play with us, 7 dots prizes are waiting for YOU!!!

2 σχόλια:

  1. Gorgeous Valia! I love your leaves....I am so excited, I am waiting on that same stamp set you talk about here, and I am going to try out that technique of embossing with a stamp, I've never really tried that before...I really love your box, the embossing and the glittery details are super beautiful and inspiring :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oh my goodness - this is so very, very gorgeous! I love the dark blue chippie background and the colors and flowers are wonderful. I love the Prima bird too!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή