Τρίτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

Dream Garden - Layout for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo December challenge

Hello all, how are you? Here again with our December Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge

Doors and windows! 



This is my take on the challenge. I set up a scene for my sweet Pavlos using 7 dots 9th wave collection - my all time favorite, Prima Flowers and embellishments and Creative Embellishments chipboard gates. 
The stone background is made using Finnabair mica powders in rust and teal. 
They shine amazingly in real life!!! 


Some close ups. Isnt the shimmer of micas amazing???? I used teal mica mixed with gel medium to make the road sign rusty. 




 Do visit the blog here to see the rest of DTs amazing creations! As always amazing prizes are waiting for you! Come and play!


3 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ όμορφη σελίδα! Τα χρώματα και οι υφές όντως υπέροχα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oh my goodness Valia this is adorable! I love the stone pattern you have in the background, so, so beautiful, and the whole scene is so amazing, love the little bench, what a sweet little boy, you did a great job on this. xox

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή