Δευτέρα 4 Απριλίου 2016

Moments - My first art journal page for Scraps n Pieces

Hello again! 

Its my turn to show you our newest challenge at Scraps n Pieces

"Be romantic"

And a photo to inspire you 



All you have to do is to use a romantic element in your creation, gauze, lace, etc. 

I decided to take a gigantic step out of my comfort zone and made an art journal page. This is my second attempt ever and believe me you wouldn't want to see the first one lol . This is an attempt influenced by ladies I admire a lot for their talent, like Lisa Griffith, Anna Rogalska and Catania Cindy

I worked on a journal myrto made me especially for art journaling with first class paper. I applied crackle paste over a stencil and let it dry thorougly. After that, I misted my paper with Lindys Stamp Gang mists and Distress stain spray ink. I added black tulle, lace, prima lace, Finnabair resist canvas, Finnabair stamps and of course 7 dots studio papers. The photo is from Finnabair ephemera. At the end I used gel medium to apply Finnabair gold microbeads and Mulberry mica flakes


Some close ups 



You can see some Prima "Salvage District" ephemera. I loved that vase! 


Kissez!!!



3 σχόλια:

  1. Your page is so beautiful Valia! I really love the colors and the vintage feel to it, you have done a wonderful job!!!! You'll see how fun it is, and you'll love it...thanks for the shout-out! you are a sweet friend...the best part about it is the area is small, and great to experiment, and if it doesn't turn out well, just turn the page and start again! So glad you tried something new, you never know what you can accomplish!!! hugs

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oh my! This is fantastic! I love the harmonious colors, fabulous textures.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή